Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mayfest, Graduation and visiting siblings!

a note from Ariana's desk...

I'm three and a half months and I can roll from my tummy to my back when I really try! I can stand up with help cause my legs are really strong! I love to giggle when mommy tickles me or kisses me in my neck! I don't really like to take naps in my crib, I know I should... but I like to fall asleep on mommy's shoulder! :o)
 
This week was eventful! My cousin Chris graduated from Jenks Highschool and my big brother Ricky and sister Brittany visited from Dallas! Then There was Tulsa's annual International Mayfest (I think the international part was probably Camilla and Mommy representing Norway and the Netherlands!) We also went to the Dilly Deli, a yummy sandwich restaurant in the heart of Tulsa's Downtown Blue Dome District!

here are some pictures mommy took, have fun!

<3
Ariana


at the Dilly Deli eyeing mommy's favorite soft drink!
(san pellegrino arianciata!)
   
visiting Tulsa's Mayfest with Camilla and Mommy
zzzzzz 
me and my big brother Ricky!
isn't he handsome!?

Sitting with Auntie and big Sis watching Chris Graduate!
RTG jr & RTG sr
with
Christopher Miles Green
Jenks Highschool Graduate
Class of 2011!

visiting with our neighbour Miss Phillys....
she thinks I'm the cats pyama's!
(I think that means that I'm stinkin' cute!)
 
in my business... I'm a mogul!
good job!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment